Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Redemption



A couple weeks ago Toby and I went to Arizona to watch my cousin play his last home for Northern Arizona University. We drove down with my parents and since we were in the area and Toby had never been we checked out a few sites. First stop, Bryce Canyon. The last time I was here was with Ainsli back in Jr. High. I took a trip with her and her family.... That was awhile ago! The next stop was Montezuma's Castle and then the Grand Canyon.
The last time I did that little loop I was with my family during a family vacation in High School. I was a moody teenager with a boyfriend that made me even more moody. I made that trip absolutely miserable for my family. I mean miserable. Every time anyone brings up moody teenagers that trip gets brought up with a bunch of 'oh man Brook, you were horrible.'
I am glad I got to go again and redeem myself.

No comments: