Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010 Resolutions

I never make these, but I am turning over a new leaf. Here are my 10 resolutions for 2010.

1. Cook two meals a week. (this does not include items such as mac n cheese)
2. Pray more.
3. Make finacial goals. Seriously, and actually stick to some of them.
4. Visit a family member that I don't see often. You really dont know how long they are going to be around.
5. Have one 'date' night a month with Toby.
6. Create something.
7. Take the dogs for a walk 3 days a week. (a walk, not drop off at the park and watch run)
8. Deep clean/organize one space a month.
9. Pass the architecture exams.
10. Run a 10k. (yes I realize this is going to be a little difficult with baby on the way, but completely doable)

Good luck to me.

3 comments:

Nikkala said...

I heard the good news the other day-- it seems someone is a little excited to be a grandpa! Congratulations and good luck with the new year!

Sommers said...

WHAT!! I can't believe that you didn't say something. How exciting!! When is he/she due? I am so happy for the both of you!! Love the resolutions too!! I have never made them either. Maybe this year.

Chalet said...

Congratulations! That is exciting!