Friday, February 15, 2008

We are Crazy!



So we did it. We are getting another puppy. We will have him around the middle of March. Jett needed a brother. He was lonely. I am starting to study for my exams to be officially licensed and I dont have as much time for him so he needed a playmate. Here are the two front runners thus far.

5 comments:

Reese Family said...

oh my gosh...that little puppy is adorable!!! What is your test your taking!!!
By the way...your wedding picture is AMAZING!!! You look georgeous.

Sommers said...

You guys are CRAZY, but jet will love it!!! Good bye back yard.... hee hee

Ashley said...

Hey, whenever you are this way I am excited to see ya. Let me know, usually my schedule is busy, but also easy to move around. By the way, I changed my blog address so you will need to update! Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brook, it's Meg. I say go for it with the puppy. We got Buford (see blog) to be Sydney's chew toy and they entertain each other all day. You are a beautiful bride!

Chalet said...

Thanks Brook. It has been so fun to get back in touch with everyone. I really appreciate all of the love we have received. It is much appreciated. Looking forward to seeing you this summer!