
Here he is.... The new baby of the family. We picked him up last night and I had forgotten how I dont get any sleep with a new puppy around. We were up 3 different times last night to let him out and he cried for about 20 minutes every time he came back in. Toby is pretty good about getting up and taking care of him so that is nice.Finally at 5:00 I just gave up and got up with him. We still havent picked out a name. I am sure I will by the end of the day though. Jett doesnt quite know what to do with him yet. We kept telling him he was getting a brother, but every time he tries to play with him we keep telling him no. He is so big it is hard for him to know how to play with the little guy. Smudge cant figure out what is going on at all. He just sits on the ottoman and stares at him. Pretty funny though. Should be an interesting couple of weeks!!!!



5 comments:
Your new baby is too cute! My boys have to keep checking out this post---they love it:) I hope you are able to get some sleep by now! Take care---
We need to meet and have a play date?
It was good to see your comment. Congrats on getting married and all!! I hope everything is going well!
Hi Brook, It's Keri, I wanted to say hi and wondering how you are. My little bro is working for your dad. Hope to hear from you soon. keriloveland.blogspot.com
Hey Brook...is there a final date yet? No pressure :) Just needing to plan a little bit. How is your puppy? You need to post new pictures so we can all see how big he is now!!!
Post a Comment