When I was younger I wrote this list... you know the one. Things you need to do before you die list. On it was skydiving. One night while feeling brave I mentioned this to two friends and convinced them we should go. I had to actually really convince them of it. Well for my wedding my best friend bought me a gift certificate to go. Oh crap I thought. This is for real.
This Saturday I am jumping out of a plane by my own free will. To say I am terrified is an understatement.
I am going to have to reevaluate that silly list.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
So did you really do it Brook! That was always something on my list too---but it never got crossed off:) Hey how are plans going for the reunion? Email me at kassiesue@hotmail.com if you need help. Have a great day.
Post a Comment