So I decided I better start this blogging more to stay in touch than anything else. I will more than likely be terrible at updating it since my only internet connection is at work and for some strange reason my boss prefers me to work when at work, but I will give it a try.
A little update. After High School I did a little moving around from school to school to check things out. I went to Logan for a year, Pocatello for two, and then Moscow for 3 and half. I know... I should have been a doctor, but instead I became an Architect. I have a Master's Degree in Architecture and work in a firm designing and managing project construction. Most days I really like it. Some days it is horrible :) I am guessing that is the nature of being a grown up though so I am willing to accept that.
In another 2 weeks I will have been married for a whole 3 months to a great guy named Toby from Wyoming who is also an architect at a different firm. We just bought a house, work a ton and goof off as much as possible.
Monday, December 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
yay! welcome to the blogging world!
WOO HOO....your own blog. I am so excited to see you. We will enjoy staying in touch with you through the blogging world. Let me know if you need any help with the reunion.
Hey, how is married life?
Hey Brook! You look beautiful in your wedding photo! I haven't talked to you forever---but sounds like you are staying busy---keep in touch and enjoy the holidays!
YEAH! Good to see you are blogging! Keep in touch! :)ace
You look beautiful!!! Congrats! Good to see everyone's blog sites...guess that means I need to get moving!
Sounds like you have been busy since I last saw you. congrats on your recent wedding. Isn't it crazy we have been out of school for 10 years now?
Post a Comment