Thursday, December 6, 2007

Jett


Toby and I have a dog ( and a cat) but the story is about the dog.... his name is Jett and we love him probably as much as someone can love their own child. It is rediculous. He is a boxer, about 1 1/2 years old. I bought him for Toby when he graduated from U of I. We have been looking into getting another one and weighing out the pros and cons. Well - I get a call from Toby after lunch the other day. He starts off with something like "I need to talk to you about what Jett did today." Now any conversation that starts off this way concerning the dog is usually about one thing so my first response is "What did he chew up?" It took a little bit of pushing but finally Toby tells me. Jett chewed up our DIGITAL CAMERA. Of all the things he could chew up that is definately not the cheap one. Ugh.... guess he is doomed to stay in the crate when we are gone from here on out. Needless to say I may not be posting a lot of pictures for awhile - and we are holding off on getting another puppy.

5 comments:

The Jenks Fam said...

What a great story! That stinks though. He couldn't choose something like a pillow or shoe--that's too easy! Best of luck finding a new camera! :)ace

Ashley said...

Sometimes I think it would be nice if I could put my kids in a crate when they break something...like when my three-year-old chucks my cell phone! So much fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brook! I just found your blog from Ash's. I'm glad your have one! I also want to thank you so much (Very late) for that cute outfit you gave Carson. He looked sooo cute in it! I hope you and Toby are doing well and enjoying married life! Come see us if you are ever down this far south.

Jensen Family said...

I knew there was a reason we continue to tell our kids we don't need pets right now. :)

Sommers said...

Glad to see that you are a blogger and not just a myspacer... Roxy has cost us more than Shaydon, no kidden....