Friday, December 21, 2007


Christmas!!!! I love it so much it would scare the weak of heart. Toby and I have never spent a Christmas together so we decided to hang out at our house with no other family and try the first big holiday alone. It seemed like such a good idea at the time, now I am a little scared we might end up bored. I am going to have to think of some Christmas traditions to get started. Merry Christmas everyone!

6 comments:

Jensen Family said...

That sounds like a great way to start your marriage out though. I am sure you will have a great time as long as you are with each other!!

Sommers said...

We have yet to experience this. I bet it is coming soon....When do you want to meet? Next week?

Chalet said...

Thanks for the post...you are in!

Nikkala said...

Every year we swear we are going to stay home for Christmas...and then every year we end up somewhere. How was yours?

Anonymous said...

Hey Brook! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, what did you end up doing?

The Jenks Fam said...

How'd Christmas turn out? I am so ready to stay home and be with our little family. I was jealous! :)